The ISO 45001 Awareness Training is your orientation to the health and safety of ISO standards.
International Organization for Standardization or ISO is a worldwide federation of national standardization bodies from 162 countries. The outcome of work done by ISO is published as international standards. Since 1947 ISO has released around 22,654 standards on various areas all over the world.
Upon the successful completion of this course, each participant will be able to:
• Gain understanding of ISO 45001 health and safety standard and the principles of quality management system.
• Learn the four-step method used in management systems and gain knowledge in annex SL.
• Know what is OHSMS and its benefits.
• Learn the concepts and structure of ISO 45001.
• Outline the different clauses in ISO 45001 standard.
• Learn the transition of OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 and its implementation.
Who Should Attend:
ISO 45001 Awareness Training is intended for the following;
• Environmental, Safety and Health specialist
• Information Management System specialist
• Safety Officer
• Managers / Assistant Managers
• Safety Supervisors
• HSSE Engineer / Engineers
• Safety Associate
• Anyone involve in safety management
ISO 45001 Awareness Training is an interactive course that includes the following training methodologies as a percentage of the total tuition hours:
– 60% Lectures
– 40% General Discussions
The course instructor may modify the above training methodology before or during the course for technical reasons with no prior notice to participants.
The following program is planned for this awareness training. However, the course instructor(s) may modify this program before or during the course for technical reasons with no prior notice to participants. Nevertheless, the course objectives will always be met:
• What is ISO
• Seven Principles of Quality Management System
• Deming’s Cycle
• Annex SL
• What is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
• Why an OHSMS is important to an organization and its benefits
• The background of ISO 45001 and its intended outcome
• Terms and definitions
• The key Concepts and structure of ISO 45001
• Clause 4: Context of the organization
• Clause 5 : Leadership and workers participation
• Clause 6: Planning
• Clause 7: Support
• Clause 8: Operation
• Clause 9: Performance Evaluation
• Clause 10: Improvement
• OHSAS 18001 transition to ISO 45001
• Mandatory documents in ISO 45001
• Factors on the success of ISO 45001 implementation
• Question and Answer
– 1 day Awareness Training