Specifically designed for current and aspiring safety directors, foremen, and supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues. In addition to learning about safety and health hazards in the workplace, students will also learn about OSHA, employer responsibilities, and worker rights. Students will also learn about hazard recognition, avoidance, abatement and prevention.
Trainovate recommends OSHA-BASED Training or IOSH Training as orientation or preparatory training for those seeking a higher certificate like NEBOSH.
• Introduction to OSHA Standards
• Walking and Working Surfaces
• Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans and Fire Protection
• Blood Borne Pathogens
• Basics of Industrial Hygiene
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Machine Guarding
• Permit-required Confined Spaces
• Lockout / Tag out
• Hazard Communication
• Safety and Health Programs
Pay now for Online Training
Pay now for IOSH-OSHA combo