1. Food Safety Management Framework
2. Food Safety Policy & Planning
3. Food Safety Organization
4. Food Safety Culture and Behavior
5. Halal Management Overview
6. Monitoring Food Safety Performance
7. Risk Based Inspection Reporting
8. Overview of Food Poisoning Investigation
9. Internal Auditing & Management Review
10. Documents, Records & Actions
11. Compliance with Legal Requirement
12. An Introduction to ISO 22000
20 Hours (approx. time includes readiness assurance tests, lectures, videos, online activities, Trainer Q&A feedback, forums, individual and group activity assignments, case-study, peer evaluation, workbook reading time and self-study)
Assessments and Certificates
The course shall be assessed by a closed book multiple choice exam, written examination – case studies, and Assignment – Kitchen Inspection. Candidates must pass all assessments to receive their certificates from FoodSHAP®. Passing score is 60%. Retake is allowed three (3) times, free of charge within six (6) months.
FoodSHAP® Certificates are DOH recognized, ANSI and DepEd Accredited.
Please contact your Authorized Course Provider to get the FoodSHAP® Level 4 Highfield International Accredited Certificate recognized in the Middle East and Europe.
* Onsite examination at testing centers – free of charge, per appointment with Authorized Course Provider
* FoodSHAP e-Assessment – remote assessment with invigilation of Exam Officer via Zoom or Google Meet. Comes with an additional fee. Details at foodshap.com/e-assessment
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All Food Safety Managers, Food Hygiene Managers, Kitchen Managers & Supervisors, Head and Sous Chef, Restaurant Managers and supervisors, food business operator owners and managers and anyone who is interested.
Pre-requisite: FoodSHAP® Basic Food Safety for Food Handlers and FoodSHAP® HACCP Principles & Practice
Video Subtitle and Transcript: English
Trainer Q&A and Feedback: English and Tagalog
Training Materials Provided: FSCO Workbook and Food Safety Act of 2013 (RA 10611) Booklet
FoodSHAP Food Safety Compliance Officer e-book *optional, preferably for those who are outside of the country