This introductory qualification will help improve the safety culture in your organisation, by equipping your workforce to identify and deal with hazards at work helping to reduce accidents and achieving cost savings for the business.
4 Day program + Multiple Choice Exam + Practical Assignment = Easy PASS!
The NEBOSH Health & Safety at Work qualification is an ideal first step towards other higher level NEBOSH qualifications including NEBOSH’s International General Certificate and National General Certificate.
Unit HSW1: Workplace Safety Foundations
• The foundations of health and safety
• The responsibility of health and safety
• Health and safety risk assessment and control
• Transport Safety
• Hazards and controls associated with working with electricity
• Fire safety
• Hazards and controls associated with manual handling and repetitive movement
• Hazards and controls associated with the working environment
Unit HSW2: Workplace risk assessment (Practical)
Unit HSW1 is a taught unit, assessed by a one hour multiple choice examination, consisting of 40 questions (1 mark each) with one correct and three incorrect responses available per question. The exam paper covers the whole unit syllabus with at least one question per unit element. Candidate scripts are scanned and marked electronically.
Unit HSW2 is assessed by a one-hour practical assessment carried out in the candidate’s own workplace. The assessment must normally be taken within 14 days of a multiple choice exam. The practical examination is internally assessed by the course provider and externally moderated by NEBOSH.
24, 500 PHP