NEBOSH International Technical Certificate (ITC) in Oil & Gas Operational Safety
is designed specifically for those with safety responsibilities in the oil and gas industry. It is the latest addition to our portfolio of globally-recognised health, safety, environmental and risk management qualifications.
The qualification focuses on international standards and management systems, enabling students to effectively discharge workplace safety responsibilities both onshore and offshore.
The contents of this course are covered in FIVE elements:
Element 1: Health, Safety and Environment in Context
• Learning from Incidents
• Hazards inherent in Oil & Gas
• Risky Management Technique is
• Safety causes and Safety
Element 2: Hydrocarbon Process Safety 1
• Contractor management
• Process Safety Management (PSM)
• Role and Purpose of a permit-work system
• Key principles of shift handover
• Plant Operations and Maintenance
Element 3: Hydrocarbon Process Safety 2
• Failure Modes
• Safety Critical Equipment Controls
• Safe Storage of Hydrocarbons
• Furnace and Boiler Operations
Element 4: Fire Protection and Emergency Response
• Fire and Explosion Risk in the Oil & Gas Industries
• Emergency Response
Element 5: Logistics and Transport Operation
• Marine Transport
• Land Transport
Candidates are assessed by a written examination.
For more info please visit this page.
Introduction to NEBOSH OIL & GAS
• 6, 580 PHP
NEBOSH OIL & GAS
• 29, 520 PHP + VAT