1. Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
2. Prerequisite Programs Review
3. The Process Approach to HACCP
4. Developing & Implementing a HACCP-based Program
5. The 7 Principles of HACCP
• Conduct a Hazard Analysis
• Determine Critical Control Points
• Establish critical limits
• Establish monitoring procedures
• Develop corrective actions
• Conduct ongoing verification
• Keeping documented information
12 Hours (approx. time includes readiness assurance tests, lectures, videos, online activities, Trainer Q&A and feedback, forums, individual and group activity assignments, peer evaluation, workbook reading time and self-study)
Assessment and Certificate
The course shall be assessed by a closed book multiple choice exam and a practical assignment. Candidates must pass both assessments to receive their certificates from FoodSHAP®. Passing score is 70%. Retake is allowed three (3) times, free of charge within six (6) months. FoodSHAP® Certificates are DOH recognized, ANSI and DepEd Accredited.
Please contact your Authorized Course Provider to get the FoodSHAP® Level 3 Highfield International Accredited Certificate recognized in the Middle East and Europe or for a Level 3 UK-recognized Ofqual Certificate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All Food Handlers working in the catering or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked, and handled. Particularly relevant to environments such as pubs, hotels, restaurants, supermarkets, retail environments, hospitals, care homes, schools, prisons, or any establishment that handles and serves food.
Pre-requisite: FoodSHAP® Basic Food Safety for Food Handlers
Suggested Progression: Level 4 FoodSHAP® Food Safety Compliance Officer (FSCO)
Video Subtitle and Transcript: English
Trainer Q&A and Feedback: English and Tagalog
Training Material Provided: Printed HACCP Workbook
FoodSHAP HACCP Principles and Practice e-book *optional, preferably for those who are outside of the country