The NEW NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) covers the principles relating to health and safety, identification and control of workplace hazards and the practical application of this knowledge.
The IGC syllabus takes a risk management approach based on best practice and international standards, such as the International Labor Organization (ILO) codes of practice.
Local laws and cultural factors may form part of the study program where relevant and appropriate.
NEBOSH IGC qualification is widely taken as a first step towards a career in health and safety and is accepted by IOSH – the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health – in meeting the academic requirements for Technical Membership of IOSH (Tech IOSH).
The qualification also features a practical workplace assessment. Trainovate is the leading provider of NEBOSH in Philippines.
Unit IG1: Management of Health and Safety
• Element 1: Why we should manage workplace health and safety
• Element 2: How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
• Element 3: Managing risk – understanding people and processes
• Element 4: Health and safety monitoring and measuring
Unit IG2: Risk assessment
• Element 5: Physical and psychological health
• Element 6: Musculoskeletal health
• Element 7: Chemical and biological agents
• Element 8: General workplace issues
• Element 9: Work equipment
• Element 10: Fire
• Element 11: Electricity
IG1 (Management of health and safety): Question paper – 11 questions (one 20-mark question and ten 8-mark questions)
IG2 (Risk Assessment): Practical assessment
Click here for E-learning version of NEBOSH IGC.
Date of Examination:
Wednesday 04 May 2022
Wednesday 08 June 2022
Wednesday 06 July 2022
Wednesday 03 August 2022
Wednesday 07 September 2022
Wednesday 05 October 2022
Wednesday 02 November 2022
Wednesday 07 December 2022